Where did it go? It's truly a blur. Here's some of the things happening while I was obviously NOT blogging:
- Halloween: Supergirl & Spiderman, local community Halloween event then our usual trick or treating in the neighborhood. (I promise to post pictures as soon as I upload them)
- an A- accomplished by Hubby in Biblical Greek I
- a report card from the girl with all A's except a B in math.
- a Thanksgiving play by the Third graders, with very poor quality photos.
- Continued acclimation at my new job...my first 90 days of employment were fullfilled yesterday.
- Friday night small group--which has been awesome! Awesome people...awesome discussion...awesome topics.
- A wonderful Thanksgiving with a family meal at Granma's...and a visit from Bobo, Uncle Chris & Austin (and two puppies) for several days...
- Black Friday shopping with some of my favorite people...and success for a few items we were looking for...