- Emily's riding a two-wheeler...fast and furiously!
- Nate got a haircut and looks like a big boy
- no lookers at our house yet...keeping it straight for any potential looker is definitely a challenge
- got a hankering to go to Tennessee, homesickness creeps in occasionally...gotta make a plan, especially with these gas prices, it will wipe out the savings!
- barn wrens are back...those birds are trying to build another nest on the front porch "rock". The babies had flown the nest, so I knocked it down and cleaned up the mess...thinking they were done. Who knew?
- All of next school year's Homeschool curriculum should begin arriving any day now, I'm so excited! We'll start latin!
- Joe's been on a business trip to the Damascus, VA facility
- Kayla's getting promoted from the eighth grade to HIGH SCHOOL
- all kinds of stuff going on this weekend
- Sunday will be our friends, the Holland's, last time attending church as North Carolina residents...
- Keep being drawn back to Albemarle in our search for a "new" home
- I think the kids are finally done throwing up after three weeks of whatever this GI bug was they had
- Joe was having dinner at the Firehouse Barbecue Restaurant in Johnson City Tennessee http://www.thefirehouse.com/ w/Buddy, Beth & Sam tonight...I'm jealous and really thinking I need a trip home for some good ole' East Tennessee hickory smoked BBQ...did I say that already?
- goodnight for now...from a toddler, a 7-year old and one tired lady in a queen sized bed...sleeping all together is sweet sometimes.
She's Got the Wrong Guy (Review)
1 day ago