- Birthday dinners for family (auntie J celebrating a 40-something birthday)
- Having great long-time friends over for a great visit and dinner--and kids who let us have meaningful conversation.
- A visit with my hair chick...long overdue!
- Camelot park! With friends! Kids who love to run and play...and get real sweaty...
- A new baby safely delivered into the world...welcome Zachary Savage Wilson!
- Baby Samuel Harrison Arnold...who is no longer a baby and today we celebrate your five years of life...sharing with us a different perspective on hope, living, and joy. May we continue to learn so much more from your presence in our lives than we could ever hope to teach you.
- So many opportunities to meet and spend time with our new pastor and his family...worn out from all the activities, but an awesome glimpse of God's glory...and timing...and grace...and mercy...
- Bible studies...and being real with some neat ladies!
Essential Guide to Prayer (Review)
2 hours ago